HP Smart App Free Download – HP Printers – Install and Use the HP Smart App (Android, Apple iOS, iPadOS). This document is for HP printers and Android, Apple iOS, and iPadOS smartphones and tablets. Use HP Smart for mobile devices to print, copy, scan, troubleshoot printer issues, and set up a printer on a wireless network. An HP account might be required to use some HP Smart features. If you do not have an account, you can create one during the software installation process. HP Smart App Free Download
HP Smart App Features:
- Print, scan, and share files by using HP Smart with your HP Printer. HP Smart makes it easy to get started and keeps you going with features like Print Anywhere or Mobile Fax!
- Start with a hassle-free set up, then print, scan, copy, and share files directly from your mobile device to your friends, co-workers, or a linked cloud account
- Manage or print to your printer using any network connection
- Order supplies, get support, and manage your HP account straight from the app
- Create high-quality scans with your mobile device’s camera or import existing files, then preview, edit, and save them as PDFs and JPEGs or send them in your favorite cloud storage account
- Edit and enhance your photos by adding filters and text, cropping, and adjusting the saturation, contrast, or brightness
- It’s easy to send secure faxes from the app with Mobile Fax
- Be more productive with Smart Tasks—customizable one-touch shortcuts
- Access hundreds of printable crafts, cards, and learning activities for free with Printables! Get involved and get your family creating together!
HP Smart App Free Download
Install the HP Smart app:
Install the HP Smart app, and then add your printer.
- On your Windows 10 device, go to HP Smart (in English) to get the app from the Windows Store, and then follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the app.
- After the installation completes, open the HP Smart app.
- On the Welcome screen, click Continue, and then Yes. It allows HP Smart app to collect usage data.
- Click one of the following options, depending on your requirement: Set Up a New Printer: Set up a new printer or connect to a printer that has already been set up. Sign in: Create an HP account or sign in to your HP account to use HP Smart features. If prompted for account verification, follow the on-screen steps to find the verification code. Skip for now: Go to the Home screen of the HP Smart app.
- On the home screen, click Add Printer or Plus sign.
- Select your printer, and then click Continue.
HP Smart App Free Download
NOTE: HP Smart searches for printers in wireless setup mode or printers that are already connected.
Printer in Wireless setup mode: HP Smart lists the printer with model name and Set Up option.
Wireless or Ethernet connected printers: HP Smart lists the printer with model name and IP address.
USB connected printer: HP Smart lists the printer with model name and USB port.
HP Smart Apps For iOS Information:
Seller HP Inc.
Size 181.9 MB
Compatibility Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Languages English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Age Rating 4+
Location This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
Copyright © 2020 HP Development Company, L.P.
HP Smart App For iOS Download
HP Smart Apps For Android Information:
Updated 12 November 2020
Current Version 8.1.51
Requires Android 7.0 and up
Content rating Rated for 3+
Permission View details
Report Flag as inappropriate
Offered By HP Inc.
HP Smart App For Android Download